Shire of Cue - Queen of the Murchison

Old Municipal Chambers

Old Municipal Chambers

The Old Municipal Chambers building in Robinson Street was officially opened in September 1896. The Council conducted its first meeting in this building without furniture after moving from the Warden’s Court tent.  This fine building currently houses the Cue Community Resource Centre and Tourist Information Centre.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 

Get in touch

Phone (08) 9963 8600

Email shire@cue.wa.gov.au