Shire of Cue - Queen of the Murchison

Old Hospital

Old Hospital

What started as a canvas and bough shed in July 1892 was rebuilt from local stone in 1895. Today several walls from this building remain, as does the ruins of the chimney from the hospital’s crematorium. The hospital was closed in 1942.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 

Get in touch

Phone (08) 9963 8600

Email shire@cue.wa.gov.au