Shire of Cue - Queen of the Murchison

Old Gaol

Old Gaol

The Cue Caravan Park houses the old gaol built in 1896. It was a temporary home to prisoners being transported from outback lock ups in the north until its official closed in 1914. It was however, still used as a lock up until the 1930s.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 

Get in touch

Phone (08) 9963 8600

Email shire@cue.wa.gov.au