Shire of Cue - Queen of the Murchison

Government buildings

Government buildings

Built in the main street between 1895 and 1897 from locally quarried limestone, the buildings were, and remain, among the most impressive in the region. The Courthouse and Police Station are still being used for their original purpose.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 

Get in touch

Phone (08) 9963 8600

Email shire@cue.wa.gov.au