Shire of Cue - Queen of the Murchison

Cue Shire Office

Cue Shire Office

Built in 1895 and once the London and Western Australian Investment Company offices and then the Gentlemen’s Club, the Cue Shire Council secured funds in the 1980s to restore this magnificent building. The Shire has been located there ever since.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
 

Get in touch

Phone (08) 9963 8600

Email shire@cue.wa.gov.au